It’s time for Alison’s Best Reads of the Year Awards!
The rules are as follows:
1) I must have read these books for the first time in 2013, though they don’t need to have been published in 2013.
2) Books I read as ARCs in 2012 do not count, even if they came out in 2013. (Unfortunately, this eliminates all my critique partners’ books from the running… but I’ll give them their own special section at the end.)
3) Books are listed in no particular order.
4) I am not allowed to choose more than five books per category, but I can choose fewer.
5) Books may receive more than one award.
Here we go! [Read more…]